| 本帖最后由 MOSAIC-CPSI 于 2017-3-15 09:58 编辑 |
快來加入 MOSAIC 免費提供的 Career Paths Program (技術移民職業規劃項目) !
The program is designed to provide career planning and financial support to skilled newcomers, help them find a job that best suits their pre-arrival qualifications and gain Canadian work experience.
Our services, in person and online, include:
• Job search workshops
• Technical skills and academic upgrading
• Credential assessment and exam preparation
• Networking with professionals, employers and regulators
• Practicum and mentorship opportunities
Who can join the program?
• Skilled immigrants living in British Columbia
• Permanent Residents (5 years or less)
• Unemployed or underemployed (working more than 20 hours/week)
• More than 3 years of pre-arrival experience or 1 year for youth (19-30 years old)
• English proficiency ≥ CLB 5
• Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or BC Employment & Assistance (BCEA)
報名以及查詢, 請聯絡我們:5902 Kingsway, Burnaby V5J 1H2